350g Fresh salmon
Handful of cherry tomatoes
200g cream cheese
Extra virgin olive oil (evoo)
500g mezze maniche pasta (You can also use Rigatoni or Penne)
1. To make your salmon pasta recipe, heat up a generous amount of evoo in a large fry pan.
2. Once it has warmed up, add cherry tomatoes and chopped onion.
3. Let this simmer in the fry pan for 4-6 minutes until it begins to soften and turn into a liquid.
4. Boil the water on the stove in a large pot.
5. Sprinkle some sea salt on top of the tomato mixture and stir through using a wooden spoon.
6. Add the cream cheese and break it down into smaller chunks while it melts into a sauce-like texture.
7. Once the water has come to a boil, add a small handful of sea salt and let it dissolve. Then add your desired pasta for this salmon pasta recipe.
8. When the pasta has boiled, strain it well and add it to the sauce.
9. Smother your pasta with the sauce, mixing it through well with a wooden spoon.
How to Serve:
1. Right away! This salmon pasta recipe is best enjoyed when eaten as quickly as possible - right off the stove!
2. Add a generous sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley on top of each serve of pasta and salmon with cream.